The Whitman Conservation District Board of Supervisors is holding their monthly business meeting.
November 9, 2023 at 6:00pm.
Whitman Conservation District office (601 N Main St Apt A, Colfax, WA 99111).
How to Participate:
Members of the public may attend the meeting in person. If you prefer to participate via Zoom, please contact our office.
WHITMAN CONSERVATION DISTRICT
BOARD OF SUPERVISORS & ASSOCIATES
BOARD MEETING AGENDA
Thursday November 9th, 2023, @ 6:00 P.M.
Whitman Conservation District Office
601 N. Main Street, Suite A, Colfax, WA 99111
Call to Order
1. Approve minutes from October 2023 Meeting Minutes (Action)
2. Public Comments
3. Monthly Financial Report (Action)
4. NRCS Report
5. Commission Update (Shana)
6. Policy Update; benefits and review full doc.
7. Approve attendance, Direct seed conference (Action)
8. Approve purchase of safety device (Action)
9. District project updates
1. Review DOE 0081 progress (appraisal, hazard waste review)
2. Update on Fire Recovery
3. Vacancy at Rock Lake CD
4. FY 23 DOE (direct seed, land acquisition, car removal)
5. Upcoming Events
6. VSP meeting, Commissioners update,
7. Office Space
8. Staffing level
9. Time off
10. Supervisors Reports: